June 30, 2015 WowiWa
While cloning a existing github project, i’ve ran in the following:
Server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none
Open your terminal and run following command:
This works on Debian and Ubuntu (latest versions).
February 24, 2015 WowiWaStarting install…ERROR internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: qemu-system-x86_64: -drive file=/root/debian780.iso,if=none,id=drive-ide0-1-0,readonly=on,format=raw: could not open disk image /root/debian780.iso: Could not open ‘/root/debian780.iso': Permission denied
Solution: update /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf
uncomment user=”root” and group=”root”Don’t forget to restart;/etc/init.d/libvirt-bin restartMore
February 17, 2015 WowiWa
Scientists are to scan the Amazon forest in Brazil to look for evidence of occupation by ancient civilizations.
A drone will be sent up with a laser instrument to peer through the canopy for earthworks that were constructed thousands of years ago.
The UK-led project is trying to determine how big these communities were, and to what degree they altered the landscape.More
- Gitlab cloning /Server certificate verification failed
- Two factor auth list
- POCKET CHIP, the new $9 CHIP computer – Piroute
- The HoloLens Isn’t as Great as You Think—At Least Not Yet | WIRED
- Ten-Engine Electric Plane Completes Successful Flight Test | NASA
- Google’s ARC now runs Android apps on Chrome OS, Windows, Mac, and Linux | Ars Technica
- Designer’s toolkit for dynamic DNA nanomachines | EurekAlert! Science News
- Creating Mind-controlled Games With An Arduino-based Brain Computer Interface | Tech the Future
- KVM readimages error.
- Brazil Amazon: Drone to scan for ancient Amazonia
cmsms bug show tables
mount ddrescue file browse data
s talk samsung
Ubuntu 2 monitors